Join the Riva Society
There has been a British following for the classic Riva boats since their earliest days, whether from well-known names or passionate enthusiasts with an eye for their unrivalled style and quality.
This continues today, and with the number of UK based members of the Riva Historical Society growing over years, it was a logical step to establish a dedicated British Chapter in 2002.
A number of members boats are UK based but there are also a large number of members with their boats in continental Europe.
Membership of the Riva Society GB gives you:
- Exclusive access to Riva Events on and off the water around the world
- Official registration with the Riva Historical Society in Milan, Italy
- The RHS exclusive members magazine ‘VivaRiva’, produced 2 to 3 times a year, which contains helpful information
- An annual calendar with beautiful photos of members boats and member listing
- It is also a ticket to advice and contacts regarding your Riva, not to mention – we hope – enduring friendship and enjoyment!
- Most important of all you are helping preserve the history, provenance and values of the classic boats designed by Carlo Riva